The Whitecourt Wolverines of the Alberta Junior Hockey League are searching for a qualified energetic individual to complete an important role within our organization. With guidance from the Head Coach/GM this is an exciting and fast paced opportunity for an eager and professional minded individual. The applicant will be required to have played or coached at the Major Junior, Junior “A”, Collegiate hockey or U18AAA levels.
The following would be a list of duties that would come along with the position:
• All coaching related duties that come with Junior “A” hockey (practice and game preparation, skills training, video teaching etc.)
• Coordination of all off ice training in cooperation with team strength coach.
• Working with community liaison to coordinate all community activities.
• Working with the GM on any identification camps or recruiting activities.
• Responsible for working with players on any educational goals (Sat’s, Tutoring or Academic Advancement).
• Helping promote players to NCAA, WHL, Usport and ACAC levels.
• Salary will be based off professional experience. Contract to start August 1st, 2022.
• Individual will be required to have residence in Whitecourt for duration of contract.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 4th, 2022. Only candidates selected to be interviewed will be contacted.