The Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL) in partnership with The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is proud to announce the RBC AJHL Community Ambassadors for the 2022-23 Season.
Each AJHL team has nominated one player as the RBC AJHL Community Ambassador in recognition of their exemplary commitment to the community. At the completion of the season, one nominee in both the Viterra AJHL North and South Division will be selected as the recipients of a $1,000 scholarship.
The players identified below are keen to give back through volunteerism and inspire their team members to contribute to their community in meaningful ways. Congratulations to all the nominees!
- Blackfalds Bulldogs – Jayden Joly
- Bonnyville Pontiacs – Chayce Schmidt
- Brooks Bandits – Heath Armstrong
- Calgary Canucks – Riley Hearn
- Camrose Kodiaks – Noah Alvarez
- Canmore Eagles – Luke Chase
- Drayton Valley Thunder – Nolan Roberts
- Drumheller Dragons – Ben Christian
- Fort McMurray Oil Barons – Jaron Desnoyers
- Grande Prairie Storm – Connor Mackenzie
- Lloydminster Bobcats – Jayven Leslie
- Okotoks Oilers – Dean Spak
- Olds Grizzlys – Tristan Baumung
- Sherwood Park Crusaders – Zac Maxwell
- Spruce Grove Saints – Ethan Kronewitt
- Whitecourt Wolverines – Tanner Komzak
RBC & AJHL Community Goals Program
For each power play goal scored during the 2022-23 AJHL Regular Season, the AJHL in conjunction with RBC will donate $2 to KidSport Alberta. The current total raised to date is $1,146 with 573 powerplay goals scored!