The Brooks Bandits Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club has the following employment opportunity:
Director of Marketing & Community Relations
The Brooks Bandits are seeking a mature, highly organized, self-motivated individual for a full-time position to participate in all aspects of our marketing department including:
– Advertising sales and service
– Liaison between corporate partners and team
– Develop team publications; program, pocket schedules, fridge magnets ect…
– Game night operations & promotions
– Community and public relations
– Provide administration assistance to the General Manager
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
– Sales experience and excellent interpersonal abilities
– Organizational, time-management and administrative skills are also a must.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
– Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
This position requires non-standard hours. Compensation will be based on salary and commission, to be negotiated with successful candidate.
Please forward resumes by email to:
Brooks Bandits Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club
Closing date is April 6, 2011.