The Brooks Bandits Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club has the following employment opportunity:
Head Trainer/ Equipment Manager:
The Brooks Bandits are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual looking to work with dedicated athletes in a fast paced environment.
– Attend all practices and games
– Plan and execute daily workouts
– Maintain and order medical supplies
– Work directly with players and team physician/dentist
– Communicate with coaching staff on injuries and progress
– Dressing room organization and management
– Order and maintain all equipment
– Skate sharpening
– Daily laundry
Certified Athletic Therapist and previous hockey team experience on the bench and in the dressing room preferred. This position requires non-standard hours. Compensation to be determined based on experience.
Please forward resumes by email to:
Brooks Bandits Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club
Closing date is May 30, 2011.