The Business Manager reports to the Dragons Management Committee and is responsible for the organization's business operations, including sponsorships and advertising, marketing and promotions, community relations and fan engagement, budgeting and fundraising, and communication and media relations. We are looking for a go-getter who is self-driven and customer service oriented. Sales experience is a plus.
- Passion for hockey
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under time pressures and meet deadlines
- Quick learner with the ability to work both in a team and an individual setting
- General business/marketing skills with sales experience an asset
- Strong computer skills with experience in graphic design
- Evenings and weekend hours may be required
- Benefits package is available, and salary to be commensurate with experience.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.