Spruce Grove Saints forward Dylan Hollman is the Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week for the week ending November 24th, 2013. Hollman scored 5 goals and 1 assist in a victory over the Olds Grizzlys on Saturday night. Hollman received the Pro Hockey Life Player of the Game Award for his 6 point performance. He also added 2 assists to his point total for the week on November 20th, resulting in 8 points in 2 games.
Hollman (Red Deer, Alberta) is in his third season with the Saints and has already surpassed his point total from last year (24 points). With 26 points, Hollman sits amongst the Top 20 in the AJHL Scoring Race. The 19 year-old is averaging 1.2 points per game. Hollman’s 5 goal game on November 23rd marked his first AJHL hat trick.
The Spruce Grove Saints are on a 3 game winning streak and sit just one point back of the 1st place Fort McMurray Oil Barons in the AJHL Standings. The Saints are 9-1-0 in their last 10 games.
The Alberta Junior Hockey League is proud to partner with Canalta Hotels to continue recognition of the AJHL Player of the Week for the 2013-2014 AJHL Season.
Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week Recipients:
• September 6th – September 15th: Tanner Jaillet, Fort McMurray Oil Barons
• September 16th – September 22nd: Jamie King, Calgary Mustangs
• September 23rd – September 29th: Evan Warmington, Whitecourt Wolverines
• September 30th – October 6th: Tanner MacMaster, Camrose Kodiaks
• October 7th – October 13th: Kenny Cameron, Spruce Grove Saints
• October 14th – October 20th: Nicholas Jones, Sherwood Park Crusaders
• October 21st – October 27th: Ty Clay, Okotoks Oilers
• October 28th – November 3rd: Ryan Ferguson, Canmore Eagles
• November 4th – November 10th: Marc Olivier-Daigle, Drayton Valley Thunder
• November 11th – November 17th: Connor Wilson, Canmore Eagles
• November 18th – November 23rd: Dylan Hollman, Spruce Grove Saints