Each AJHL team will have the opportunity to utilize a Letter of Intent (LOI) within the process of recruiting athletes to their respective teams. The following parameters for the AJHL Letter of Intent will be in place:
- The AJHL Letter of Intent is valid for the time period starting January 11 through the opening of the Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) System on June 1.
- All Letters of Intent must be approved by the AJHL in order for the document to be valid.
- A player must be registered in the following season in which an AJHL Letter of Intent was signed.
- Once committed to an AJHL team, all other member teams will not be able to contact that player and they will fall under Tampering rules.
- Each LOI counts as an HCR card; teams are permitted to have 25 cards active at any given time.
|AJHL MEMBER TEAM
Updated February 21, 2024