The Okotoks Oilers seek qualified applicants for the GM/Head Coach position.
– Responsible for all areas of hockey operations, which include, but not limited to the following;
- Team Selection
- Manage and coordinate Assistant Coaches, Equipment Manager, Athletic Therapist
- Player Development
- Canadian and NCAA college and university networking
- Create a yearly team plan
- Coordinate and monitor athletes attending school
- Work with Marketing Manager when required
- Must be prepared to relocate to Okotoks
- Minimum Level 1 Certification
- An asset to have Coached a minimum level of Midget AAA
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Interested applicants should forward their resumes to the undersigned via email: email@example.com or fax 403-938-3633.
This posting closes at midnight Monday, September 20, 2010.
Only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.