Goaltender Kenny Cameron of the Spruce Grove Saints is the Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week for the week ending October 13th, 2013. Cameron was 3-0 (W-L) during the week and posted a 2.92 GAA after facing 77 shots.
Kenny Cameron (Calgary, AB) was the Pro Hockey Life Player of the Game in a 5-4 victory over the Whitecourt Wolverines on October 11th. He is undefeated in his last five starts, and the Saints are enjoying a five game win streak.
Cameron has a 2.37 GAA and .906SV% in 10 games played this season. The 20 year-old is in his second and final AJHL season with the Saints.
The Alberta Junior Hockey League is proud to partner with Canalta Hotels to continue recognition of the AJHL Player of the Week for the 2013-2014 AJHL Season.
Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week Recipients:
• September 6th – September 15th: Tanner Jaillet, Fort McMurray Oil Barons
• September 16th – September 22nd: Jamie King, Calgary Mustangs
• September 23rd – September 29th: Evan Warmington, Whitecourt Wolverines
• September 30th – October 6th: Tanner MacMaster, Camrose Kodiaks
• October 7th – October 13th: Kenny Cameron, Spruce Grove Saints