The Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week for the final week of November 2013 is forward Hunter Mills of the Drumheller Dragons. The 19 year-old from Calgary, Alberta scored 4 goals and 2 assists in 3 games played to earn the weekly honour.
Mills was awarded as the Pro Hockey Life Player of the Game on November 29th after recording 2 goals, including the unassisted game winner in overtime against Lloydminster. He followed up with another 2 point performance on November 30th to earn the Pro Hockey Life Player of the Game award for the second consecutive game.
Hunter Mills is on a 4 game point streak, and is currently averaging 0.9 points per game, with a total of 23 points and 4 game winning goals. This is his second AJHL season with the Dragons. Mills and the Dragons are in the midst of a 5 game winning streak and sit 2nd in the AJHL South Division.
The Alberta Junior Hockey League is proud to partner with Canalta Hotels to continue recognition of the AJHL Player of the Week for the 2013-2014 AJHL Season.
Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week Recipients:
• September 6th – September 15th: Tanner Jaillet, Fort McMurray Oil Barons
• September 16th – September 22nd: Jamie King, Calgary Mustangs
• September 23rd – September 29th: Evan Warmington, Whitecourt Wolverines
• September 30th – October 6th: Tanner MacMaster, Camrose Kodiaks
• October 7th – October 13th: Kenny Cameron, Spruce Grove Saints
• October 14th – October 20th: Nicholas Jones, Sherwood Park Crusaders
• October 21st – October 27th: Ty Clay, Okotoks Oilers
• October 28th – November 3rd: Ryan Ferguson, Canmore Eagles
• November 4th – November 10th: Marc Olivier-Daigle, Drayton Valley Thunder
• November 11th – November 17th: Connor Wilson, Canmore Eagles
• November 18th – November 24th: Dylan Hollman, Spruce Grove Saints
• November 25th – December 1st: Hunter Mills, Drumheller Dragons