This Alberta Junior Hockey League Franchise is seeking the services of a Business Operations Manager. Qualified Candidates will exhibit the following skills and traits:
– Positive, friendly, approachable attitude; an ambassador for our organization
– Should have outside sales experience
– Self Motivated worker, and can work well in a team environment
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Superior Customer Service Focus
– Ability to work a flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays when required.
– Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, detail oriented, and work well under pressure.
Duties and Responsibility
– Achieve annual sales figures
– Follow up on inbound inquires to develop potential customer relations
– Develop and deliver presentation and proposals as necessary to achieve desired results
– Create unique and informative Power Point proposals in a timely manner for corporate partnership sales staff
– Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting and networking
– Manage accounts in order to exceed established monthly sales goals
– Aggressive prospect in order to generate new business relationships
– Establish professional relations to create repeat business
– Cultivate sustained, long-term relationships with the key employees of targeted companies at all appropriate levels
The compensation for this position will be determined by the hiring committee, and based on experience. This position will be salary, and performance based.
Please apply in confidence to:
Lloydminster Jr “A” Bobcats Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 1122
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Thursday May 12/2011